Heating elements is provided in independent sets. The heating elements is so distributed as to ensure even heating throughout the oven, at any combination of elements decided by the controller.
Also, the electrical load on the system is at all times be a balanced. Manually operated control switches are provided for disconnection to some of the sets of heating elements for obtaining low or high heat as desired. The automatic temperature controller is provided. Two Nos. Of thermocouple are provided on two opposite side walls with some length of compensating cables.
The tips are corrosive resistant to varnish fumes and replaceable type. A safety thermostat is provided to switch off and look out the supply to heating elements. It is a possible to adjust the thermostat to 10 °C above required working temperature. Indicating Lamps for Various indications are provided.
- The electric oven will be used for drying and baking of Varnish in Motors and Transformers such as shall be suitable for continues operation
- The oven shall be suitable for operation on 400/440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz AC supply, 4 Wire System
- The temperature of oven outer wall shall not be more than 15 °C above the ambient during continuous operation of the oven at 250 °C
- The working temperature in the oven shall be adjustable to any required value between 50 °C to 250 °C.
- The tolerance on the working temperature at any setting is plus or minus 3 °C.
- The maximum difference between temperatures measured at any two points inside oven shall not be more than 5 °C
- The temperature in the oven shall be maintained automatically within required range by means of the temperature controller provided
The capacity of the heating element is adequate for:
- Raising the temperature of the empty oven from 25 °C to 250 °C in two hours
- Raising the temperature of the oven charged with Transformers from 25 °C to 250 °C in 5 hours
- Maintaining the oven temperature at 250 °C at ambient temperature of 25 °C taking into consideration the leakage